Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting started!

Here's a place for everyone that might be interested in playing down at The Dark Side in Sarasota to keep current and see what's happening down at the shop. I'll be putting putting up posters to try and gather in some new players, and run demos and teach people to play the game pretty much whenever I'm available to head down to the store.

So drop me an e-mail, leave a message here, or head over to the FFG forums! Here's a quick preview of the poster I put together that I'll be hanging up and/or handing out. Like George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice & Fire? Know a friend who does? Come on in and learn the game!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very nice poster Ryan

    I am a very big fan of GRRM...I have quite a few tales to tell.

    Don't let me miss any tournaments!!!!!

    Troy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Troy. Definitely looking forward to having a fellow GRRM fanatic to talk shop and play some games with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thing... Never played the LCG but it seems interesting.
    Looking forward for information :)

    ReplyDelete